top of page
Gift Card (2000 × 1500 px).png

Terms & Conditions

By scheduling and participating in any provided service on this website, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:​

  1. Not Medical Advice: I am not a licensed medical professional, and the services provided, including Iridology Readings and Health Coaching Sessions, are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical condition. These services are for informational and educational purposes only and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.

     

  2. Client Responsibility: The client understands that they are solely responsible for their own health and well-being. Any lifestyle changes or health-related decisions made as a result of these services are at the client's discretion and risk. It is recommended that clients consult with their primary healthcare provider before making any significant changes to their health regimen.

     

  3. Limited Scope: Iridology Readings involve the analysis of the iris and cannot provide a comprehensive health evaluation. Similarly, Health Coaching Sessions are focused on general guidance and support for enhancing overall wellness. It is essential to understand that these services are not exhaustive or conclusive medical assessments.

     

  4. Confidentiality: I am committed to maintaining the confidentiality of all client information and will not disclose any personal or health-related details to third parties without explicit consent, except as required by law.

     

  5. Disclaimer of Liability: I, as the practitioner, shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising from the client's use or reliance on the information provided during the service.

     

  6. Personal Responsibility: The client acknowledges that they are participating in these services voluntarily and assume full responsibility for their choices and decisions.

     

  7. Cancellation Policy: If the client needs to reschedule or cancel an appointment, they must provide reasonable notice up to 24 hours before the session. Failure to do so results in a loss of 75% of the session price. The rest of 25% of your payment will automatically be refunded to your bank account.

     

  8. Recording and Reproduction: The client may not record, reproduce, or distribute any part of the provided service without prior written consent.

     

  9. Legal Age: Clients must be at least 18 years old to book and participate in these services. For clients under 18, a parent or legal guardian must be present during the session.

bottom of page